Toribash
Original Post
+Shader problem...
ok,i know it's not my graphics card because i have had shaders before, and i also Eliminated space factor because i deleted all of my other games i don't play anymore And i am stumped on what to do...

when ever i hit shaders it goes to gameplay...but everybody is invisible i see blood and trails thats it
You need to update your graphics card's drivers.

To do that, press windows button + r (that will bring up the Run window) then type in DxDiag.

After opening the dxdiag window, go to the display tab and check your graphics cards full name.

Copy it and paste in google, then add the word "driver".

Search and you will find

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

uhh...i did all of that up to the google search, i could not Copy and paste so i typed it out (except for X1050 series, did i need to put that in?) and it led me to a page -> http://driverscollection.com/?H=Radeon%209550&By=ATI is this the one you were talking about :P

***EDIT***ok i found the update driver thumbnail...now do i wait or can i just jump right into shaders :]
Last edited by Aelak; Jul 21, 2009 at 10:33 AM.
You need the whole name, you have to include the device's version too.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

OH! ok...

ugh...so many downloads driver detective and it wants to fix my driver problems for $29....it was the only thing on the graphics card page that had a download and said driver...grrr >:[
Last edited by SlipAnc; Jul 21, 2009 at 10:46 AM.
Paste your gfx card here and I'll search for a driver.

Vox sucks

thanks man, your a saint :]

sorry, im not so "into computers" but by GFX card do you mean chip type because my screen does not show GFX
No by gfx card i mean graphics card, and thats located next to the Name.

Vox sucks