Toribash
It's not bad.
Still like mercenary more.

I'm not a huge fan of death metal (mainly due to vocals) so i usually pick and choose very few songs.
Fuck yeah

One word Warmaster. Nothing short of an perfect album. Not a single medicore song just pure awesomeness from start to finish.

My favorite song is though When Cannons Fade from those once loyal album.
The way the drums kick in would alone make this an awesome song but the nondeathmetalish groove continues troughout the song making this song stand out from the rest.

I also like the fact that Bolt Thrower doesn't try to be EXTREME, they are not trying to be the most technical or the most BRUUTAAL. That in my ears makes them special. Their unique mix of groove, attack and musicanship make it for me. Some other bands put way too much emphazis on technicality wich makes their songs sound booring.
Others try to make their songs sound ultra mega super gorefest brutal analrape sounding making them tiring to one's ears and really repeatitive.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

I hate the lyrics. The rest is fucking epic though.... Man what happened to kickass bands like Pantera... And Megadeth, and Anthrax, clear lyrics with a dose of metal raining down like FIREEE!

Everytime they don't sing I start to rock out though.
Last edited by Slith; Jul 23, 2009 at 09:10 PM.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
I don't like Pantera or Anthrax so i'm gonna change what you said. Man what happened to kick ass bands like Testament... And Megadeth, and Nuclear Assault. Some guitarists don't try to be technical. They just are. Okay about Bolt Thrower. I think In Battle There is No Law has one of the best riffs right after the intro and the drums. These guys have a huge amount a musicianship. Also in What Dwells Within has a bad ass riff. Warmaster is their best album out of all their albums which are all good.