Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
+Is my router the cause of me not getting into matches!?!?!
I am randomly able to connect to servers, and then it will connect, but in the middle it says not connected. I have fixed the prob of connecting to matches, but it randomly quits on me. I think that maybe the type of router i use could be the problem tho. It is a Lynksis wireless G with speedbooster. If anybody can help plz tell me what to do!
As a few guys tried to explain with more or less success is that serveral servers have a minimum or maximum belt limit.
For example, you cant go in beginner servers if you'r not only white belt.
I suggest trying some ohter servers too, maybe your server was full, thats why it didnt connect.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

i know what servers i can go in... i'm a bluebelt so i go to semipro(while the room is NOT full)....it still wont work. i have my firewall off too. Right now the nabistudios support is checking to see if my IP may be blocked. This is sooooo frustrating cause i can't raise my QI!
i have this problem too.

i just try to join twice
i go to single player /join judo7(black belt judo)
then appears the same thing on your image and i type again /join judo7,and it works.
Well the servers lag lately pretty much, i can only connect for he second or third time too.
Also /reconnect dosent work when you cant connect, you need /jo roomname.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

that still doesnt work. i didnt have this problem before so if it is a update with the servers of sumthing, it's not cool at all. I just wanna play online again =[
i got the same problems. i can connect to some rooms, but some other ones i cant. i'm on wireless and i suppose its either my wireless, or rather time warner (gayass) cable.

i.e. i can type /jo aikido8 and connect, but i cant connect with /jo borgpunx.

Premade servers i can connect but any user made servers i have problems connecting. I still dont have an answer for it and it makes me angry. grrrr

this is not a firewall issue, for i have tried connecting with it disabled, and enabled
RAWR xTeam Sambo
It seems like this is a toribash bug aswell, your not the only one who have it.

TBH I have no idea what could cause this, it might be the way toribash connects to toribash server, I'll see what i can find out about it.

Vox sucks