Toribash
Original Post
Mods Uploader & Autoupdater
Hi,
Recently 2 mods that I uploaded to the mods uploader and autoupdater, that have been approved, aren't working in multiplayer. The mods are "msds.tbm" and "mptriggerpistols.tbm". I simply create a server, try typing "/set mod msds.tbm" (followed by /reset) and it echoes back to me "aikido.tbm". I was wondering; why don't these mods load in the multiplayer servers?
/set gr 0 0 -30
Looks like your computer hasn't downloaded the mods (again) - the game autodownloads the approved mods.

They're working fine for me.

And yes, I know that since you made the mods you'll have them on your computer, but some times the originals don't work.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
You can load it into a multiplayer server? That's odd.. because I renamed the files and tried again they still do not work.
/set gr 0 0 -30
If the mod was approved then you should be able to use it in a multiplayer server too.

Though there is something about that a few mods can be used only in official servers, dont know why.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by Slipanc View Post
If the mod was approved then you should be able to use it in a multiplayer server too.

Though there is something about that a few mods can be used only in official servers, dont know why.

Soo why can't they be used on public servers? It doesn't make much sense to have a mod that's only allowed on official servers but then not have an official server playing the mod..
/set gr 0 0 -30
Honestly I dont know, but for example TwinSwords4, romanwrestling, wwcfight wont work, only in startic servers.

There probably will be a fix for it, I dont know about that though.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Okay well I did some reasearch for you guys.. anything before shinu.tbm, and including shinu.tbm are loadable on this list, but everything after brute_hammers.tbm and including brute_hammers.tbm aren't loadable on multiplayer servers. shinu.tbm was uploaded on March 31st, it could be some sort of clue.. All the mods up to and including shinu.tbm account for 520 mods (601 in total with the ones that aren't loading on the multiplayer servers) as of this post.

I know I'm somewhat stating the obvious but sometimes it helps.. anyways I hope it gets fixed soon.
/set gr 0 0 -30
Well thanks for the info, I'll bug someone, lets see what they know about it.

Vox sucks