Toribash
Original Post
Hampa's head kick ripped off by me :)
The head kick that hampa has in the replay's of Toribash 3.8 copied by me

i dont think its perfect and i didnt bother with the landing

Hampamod - is the same idea but modified to kick off both arms instead of the head
Attached Files
Hampa_me.rpl (13.7 KB, 315 views)
Hampamod.rpl (24.6 KB, 151 views)
The kick itself doesn't look very powerful but seems to be well aimed. You can try to tweak it to look more powerfull but it is ok that way.
Well done.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Decent kick, but taking other people's kicks is lame, especially wen you use joint for joint. You should build on top of that move like NutHug said, maybe make a combo or even something like a stronger kick, you need to put more hips and ankles into it, pm me for help.
Why don't you make this help public in case other people want to know it too?
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Yep I think you should discuss it here, so if somebody needs help, they will be able to get it instantly.

Overall this thread is about that.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Well actually...

I kinda still noobclap in multiplayer games since i suck at making meh own stuff

and this kick require's a 220 playerdistance for me i dont know about hampa but i play in judo so its no use for me there >.<

other than that there is the fact that i barley ever manage to kick the head off uke...

i was trying to do this just now i kept on missing the head for some reason >.< and when i finally hit it barley did anything.

the arm kick thing was just stupid luck and i have been trying to get it again but it aint working
Last edited by OMGZORRO; Jul 29, 2009 at 10:17 PM.
Originally Posted by OMGZORRO View Post
Well actually...

I kinda still noobclap in multiplayer games since i suck at making meh own stuff

and this kick require's a 220 playerdistance for me i dont know about hampa but i play in judo so its no use for me there >.<

other than that there is the fact that i barley ever manage to kick the head off uke...

i was trying to do this just now i kept on missing the head for some reason >.< and when i finally hit it barley did anything.

the arm kick thing was just stupid luck and i have been trying to get it again but it aint working

Read the tutorial i just made.
Originally Posted by sharkbone6 View Post
in the toribash wiki/moves...they don't tell you to relax ukes body. thats what hampa did in the replay

Check the post dates, this was from a year ago.