Ranking
Original Post
Sounds are teh gone!!!
it first was just that toribash volume was SOMEHOW set to zero.NOW my WHOLE computer is muted.i easily avoid this by rebooting it,but it happens around once a hour.help meh please.
Aye it does sound like the sound card has stopped working. Maybe it was a virus/spyware, try gewgling your problem. Some viruses/spyware can only be found and removed by a program specifically made to find and remove said virus/spyware.
I r Batdude.
I HAS CHANGED MY SOUND CARD NOAW BUT IT EEZ NO WORKEY AGENS!
i used ALL(that i could get ffor free) antiviruses/spyware stoppers/phisher killers/trojan burners...heck i even installed a pop-up blocker!
i called a programmer and he could'nt find anything wrong with my computer.no viruses,no spyware,sound card is the newest i can find...i'm outta ideas.
HELP!!
Hi. This is your brain calling. Id like to inform you that im ending this relationship perminently. You never talk to me anymore, your always hanging around with that indecent lowlife scum of a brain you have in your big toe. Im packing my bags and leaving with CommonDecency and BasicGeneralNonRetardedness.

Enjoy life in a ditch.

-Signed- Your Brain

- Basically to sum that up, anything wrong with your computer is your fault. We feel unwilling to help someone who types like they have a box of cornflakes for fingers. If it says "INSTALL THIS GREAT NEW AWESOME PROGRAM TODAY TO STOP ALL YOUR VIRUS NEEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!" Then its likely that its a virus in itself and you just nuked yourself into a hole. Reformat and try again -
<( O )>
Originally Posted by Jumpah View Post
nod found 0 stuff.
help meh!

Hi Jumpah,
Nod is an antivirus program, it's not supposed to find spyware as far as I know.
Try using spybot:
http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/index.html

Oh, and please do your efforts to spell correctly, to help other players easily find here the information they need.
thanks the sounds are back now!
thank you very very much!
and,as for a below 12 non english person, i think my language is pretty good =)
you can lock this now,if you want
I'm glad it works.

What I meant, is instead of writing:

I HAS CHANGED MY SOUND CARD NOAW BUT IT EEZ NO WORKEY AGENS!

write:

I have changed my sound card now but it is not working again.

(closing)