Ranking
Original Post
Exploitation
Ok. This pisses me off.

He had 2 windows open, it looked like he was using a script or something to make himself do the same thing over and over again.

When it was my turn, he fought me for real, and I won. Then he just went limp the next round and got an AFK kick. So both Torimans were AFK. I confronted him, and he either wasn't there, or just ignored me.

Originally Posted by Groad View Post
I have a question.
Whats preventing someone from going on an empty server with 2 windows open and just let themselves win repeatedly?

Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
Veb will eat your soul.
and use the giant steel penis of supa ip ban on you.

/-\ /\/ |) /-\
I just ran into another guy in the judo fracture server doing the same thing. Not sure if he was continually loosing because one quit as soon as I joined. He was named Zeon, so I wouldn't think they're the same guy. Not really sure this was was exploiting at all, just bored waiting for someone to come.

Originally Posted by RbLcK View Post
I just ran into another guy in the judo fracture server doing the same thing. Not sure if he was continually loosing because one quit as soon as I joined. He was named Zeon, so I wouldn't think they're the same guy. Not really sure this was was exploiting at all, just bored waiting for someone to come.

I do that sometimes, when I go to an empty server, and have to wait. Though usually someone arrives within just a minute.

Is it against the rules? D:
Claxor: Yes. Obviously. And it CAN result in your key being blocked.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Maybe you should bring it to the attention of Veb via PM- and next time rather than confront him about it, just make note of his in-game name (I have no idea how easily Veb can track the in-game names, so it's better to let them think they're getting away with it so they don't change name)
Although not really the time and place, my opinion of this is that they should get their key locked and be IP banned from the website (adopting a Dattebayo rule here) until the person has written a 1000 page essay on why they were being such a faggot.
Originally Posted by Hound View Post
Maybe you should bring it to the attention of Veb via PM- and next time rather than confront him about it, just make note of his in-game name (I have no idea how easily Veb can track the in-game names, so it's better to let them think they're getting away with it so they don't change name)
Although not really the time and place, my opinion of this is that they should get their key locked and be IP banned from the website (adopting a Dattebayo rule here) until the person has written a 1000 page essay on why they were being such a faggot.

That has to be one of the greatest ideas ever.
yeah, I encounter things like this alot. There was this one guy Drunkenyoda; he would quit out of each window upon losing, and eventually leave when you defeated all of him. I guess he had some sort of honor code, or was just messing around... Anyway, why not just make it impossible to do? Like when you use someone else's name, you get a message saying the name is not available. Why not just make it so that there can't be 2 of the same names in one room (or key)?
Of course, there are ways of getting around that, but still. This is worth a shot in the next update.
Perhaps Hampa should include something, that recognizes an IP on a server, if 2 IP's match each other, they are both kicked from the room for 15 minutes.

Still I guess this means people could use 2 PCs if they had access to them, perhaps basing it on, Character Name, Reg Key, and IP adress.

To be honest, I did this once. Only for a laugh. I stayed like it for 1 match, then got bored with it xD
Well, I guess it might be possible to do what Kitty says... But there'd need to be some sort of internal IP check, or perhaps a port check. I could see that working.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.