Toribash
Original Post
+Stolen stuff
Hi, I've been robbed from my stuff from the activated inventory. I've got a history report that it was all sent at the same time to the same one user (I know his name). Is there any way to get my stuff back? Maybe it's just another stupid bug or something?
Sorry for taking it so seriously, but, after all, i payed for the booster, so i could exchange my earned points for the items, and so that shouldn't it be taken as a robbery?
P.S. I had never given any of my password, IP ar any other thing to anyone. I know it's just a game, but in the end I feel tricked and robbed.. Tell me: if such a incident could have happen if I had bought toricredits cost hundreds of dollars, spend it on some stuff and then realized that TB is not resistant for stealing in the profiles?
Sorry for my not perfect english. I hope to hear from you, or someone who could help me get my items back.
Originally Posted by BKRABBIT View Post
Pm skulfuk or suomynona with proof (Pic of your account history)... They will be able to help you.

That is actually useless, since anybody can see a person's account history.

Also direct PM to them is good too, but you can PM any other admin or smod too, they will help aswell.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Thx for help, I'll contact them.
Btw someone said not so lately that admins and/or moderators have their profile's names coloured in red. What actually could he mean by that?, because every profile name in the forum is red..
Actually red names are admins (alpha team), blue names are super moderators.
They both can help you.

Case closed.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!