Toribash
Original Post
[VID] My New Replays
Yep, just collection of some replays. DesiTwist wanted me to make a thread.
Also, no need to complain how short it is, because it's a very obvious thing. I really didn't have much intentions on showing anybody this.

Damn, your cam movement is on point
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An intelligent man lives for the moment and plans for the future. A wise man lives like he is already dead. Which one are you?
Originally Posted by exbattle View Post
Damn, your cam movement is on point

freecam. look into it.

the vid was pretty good. I always like transitions like that.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Originally Posted by sampandora View Post
grat effects 10/10

ps what song is that?

The Offspring - Original Prankster
Proud leader of [TANG]
Old Schooler
Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
the cam gets too close to tori sometimes
recording further away but zooming in with editing works great for that.

Alright. Also, I have a question. You don't have to answer this with a post, you can just tell me with a PM, but:

After seeing your Inquisition Clan Video, that's where I got the idea of those transitions. But when you transition, you can see both the replays. I'm wondering, how do you do that?
Last edited by Bisonic; Aug 5, 2009 at 03:59 PM.
Originally Posted by Bisonic View Post
Alright. Also, I have a question. You don't have to answer this with a post, you can just tell me with a PM, but:

After seeing your Inquisition Clan Video, that's where I got the idea of those transitions. But when you transition, you can see both the replays. I'm wondering, how do you do that?

Greenscreen.
There's a few times in that vid where he did it a bit dodgily and you can see a faint green outline.
infamous
Only on completely mixed replays. When they don't interact, I just have a moving mask to cut off the white space.
You have to be careful with shadows too.