Toribash
Original Post
Wtf Happened - Part 2
ok, its 9 pm today and I go to log on to my tb account on the forums.

it says that my pass is incorrect. so i send and email to my email account and reset it. I see that all my pm's have been deleted.

I demand a server check to find the last ip that was logged into my account
if thats all that happened just change your password. however if someone stole your tc that would be a different story
Beta: YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT1!!! ITS LEGIT FULL 128! Morbon: joint textures and all? Beta: lol no fuck joint textures
Err you have been scammed and you didnt even switch your password?
Thats pretty irresponsible.

Anyways if you have changed your password make sure you wont get it out for anyone.
Skul witll tell you the IP when he deals with your case. (I hope you PMed him already)

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

i wasnt scammed i was HACKED and i dont know how. i never had any password clues and i never told anyone about ANYTHING. By some "divine miracle" someone stumbled across my account and hacked it for reasons unknown. and after i had changed my account password i was still being hacked.
Get in touch with an administrator, ask them to tell you the IP that connected through your account, maybe block that IP.

There's nothing much we can do atm.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!