Toribash
Original Post
[Render 56K warning!]HTS Shop
My Latest Render:

Ratings, as well as some C&C please, i need to improve it as much as i can =)
Holyshitz thats amazing.

I love it 10/10

ToriShop :>

On the left, I see Deromitiz head, I loved that set.
I don't see anything wrong with it really.
I'm guessing those things on the top shelf are torsos?
It's pretty cool, though I don't understand why all the corners are rounded on the tables/shelves. Walls/shelves are rather bland - different color/pattern perhaps?

Might also be better to make the proportions the same. The heads 'on sale' are much larger than those of the employees. Same goes for torsos, joints. Though the legs (which are rather amusing) appear to be the right size.

Looks more like a warehouse than a shop, also.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Hmmm, i see, i think i over sized the heads and torso's, thanks for spotting that, and its quite bland in scenery, as im trying to keep the focus on whats happening, not on the background/decoration, And the rounded corners are to stop Widdle Baby toris getting hurt :>
Nah, im joking, its cause rounded corners makes it look,, i dunno, more modern?

thanks all the same guys :>

EDIT: New version: corrected proportions

Also Post number 1,234 \o/
Last edited by Bilza; Aug 7, 2009 at 07:48 PM.
Yea, there meant to be like, ornaments type thing, as it is an texture shop, so we wouldnt sell relaxes in there. but still, if do they look mega out of place, i will resize
thanks for comment
Wow! How do you map the textures that good? If that is done in Blender, could you give me some tips?
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
I love it, it's funny and a pretty nice render at the same time, the proportions were alright.
the only thing I don't like are torsos,I dunno why. really nice I hope you'll open a shop or such.

AHD: nah it's made in C4D
Dun-DUN-DUUN
AHD: I use C4d, so not many tips, but i use Stups Tori Rig, which applys texture Automatically :o
Drake: i might open a shop, im having a think atm, on whether id have time etc., but look out in the future just in case

thanks for the comments :>
I got squished between gman and hampa D:

hanz0 said what I wanted to say, my only other crit is that the left foot of the green tori seems to be suspended in mid-air? Surely it should be planted on the floor.