Toribash
Original Post
got banned help
what the hell kinda game is this i got banned from offical black belt twinsword by a gold belt rank 1 coz i quit whats that all about
Its simple. You pissed off the wronge person and now you know not to do it again.

you can still play the mod on other servers and you can make tc on other servers so theres no real loss.
[o]
Quiting in the middle of the match while you're losing is offense, so be careful now.
Last edited by JePoY; Aug 10, 2009 at 10:36 AM.
Yeah, apparently, it was JePoY who was the rank 1 "gold belt". It's an offense, so don't go off running around doing it again. The Ban may be longer.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
so where can i find these rules that say if u quite u get banned its a game to do summit like that is sad very sad indeed im not wasting mins of my time losing to a rank 1 gold belt and what the hell was he doing in a black belt server should be using the higer up ones even to be that rank u gotta have no social life then ill just go make a new account dont matter only thing i play is twinsword and i got banned coz some sad guy rank 1 reali woop
Last edited by curtcooll; Aug 10, 2009 at 09:23 PM.
Originally Posted by curtcooll View Post
i got banned coz some sad guy rank 1 reali woop

Haha.

I don't think it is a bannable offense. It's just a dickish move to pull, and shows no sportsmanship, right?

I think soumynona is rank 1, and if he banned you and you're still looking for an answer for why, then I imagine it'll be something along the lines of... "because I can."
WTF? You got banned from an official server? NOOOOOO, that aint allowed. If it was anything bad you should have a full ban, a single server doesn't make sense.

*investigates & rages at being disturbed to sort this*

*EDIT*

Investigated. All's fine.
Last edited by SkulFuk; Aug 11, 2009 at 03:39 AM.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you