Ranking
Original Post
Toribash has mad slow fps...
My toribash has extremely slow fps and I cant really play it because the slowness makes it impossible to play. I have made a topic about this but I think I deleted it or something.

Some facts:
I am using windows xp
I am using my laptop instead of my dads comp now
My internet is fine
My speed
I have closed all other windows exept it
AND I have even deleted some of the programs I need in add/remove programs
Please help me.
1.) Your CPU sucks.
2.) Your RAM sucks.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
1.) Buy a worse CPU.
2.) Take out your RAM.
Last edited by Ducky; Jul 25, 2007 at 09:05 PM.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
theres a bay on the back of the computer with ram in it
some laptops put the ram under the keyboard too
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.
Mine runs at a max of 30 fps, I just need a new cpu. Remember, getting a better cpu is like getting a better computer. (If you have the appropriate ram)
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸