Toribash
Original Post
Crystal Tux head texture.
Hi, I created a nice Crystal Tux-like head texture for toribash 3.5 - 3.8:

Here is a preview:
Current stock: 4

As this is my first Texture, I will sell 5 of these to Linux fans for 10 tc each.

Yes you read that correctly. 10 toricredits. And remember, have fun
Also! Again that is ten, one-zero. Not one-hundred, one-zero-zero.
To make things clear. It's ich rei.

The preview above is 65 x 65 pixels. If you buy the texture, the default resolution will be 128 x 128 px.

EDIT:
I forgot to give some credit also. The beak (or nose, if you prefer) is a resized, recolored, version of this image.
Last edited by dragos240; Aug 11, 2009 at 07:44 PM.
I buy one for the fact that you decently gave credits & resolution hints, and because I remember to have fun
Sending TCs now.
No problem. Sending the image now.
EDIT: Also, would you prefer zip format, or tar.gz? I'll include both.
Last edited by dragos240; Aug 11, 2009 at 07:36 PM.
Yes I know. I have only sent him the flat version so he can use it for his character. If you were wondering about the above post, I was specifying the archive format, not the picture.
zip was fine. It's not that I really needed the texture. I've got plenty of my own sets two wear and I'm very picky with that, wouldn't wear anything else, matter of principle.
Just supporting this because it's actually a decent post with credits and all, not the ever-present "It sucks, it's my first one" nor "it's awesome" (while it's copy&paste). And because of the fun
Maybe I've read the rules wrong, but aren't you only allowed to sell one of each head texture?
Quit, probably.
Nope, I made a topic about it a while ago, it says it's okay, but you have to clearly state that you are selling more than one.