Toribash
Original Post
Selling 2 old sets
I'm selling 2 of my old sets. Both of them have at least 1 recolor floating around the community, so the price wont be too high for them.

The first one was made by daxx666

This one was made by hobojoey. This set also includes a full set of bumpmaps for the textures.

No items except for 2 custom made flames. Feel free to offer lower than what I set the price as. I may accept a lower deal.
Last edited by Gum; Aug 20, 2009 at 03:26 AM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Haha, not funny.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well I actually think these are nice sets yet, a bit overpriced but I still like it.
So can we negotiate with this?
UTM 4ever |4bb не для слабаков
Originally Posted by 59FIFTY View Post
Well I actually think these are nice sets yet, a bit overpriced but I still like it.
So can we negotiate with this?

Sure, gimme a reasonable offer.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nah, I have a set made by QC3 at the moment and I have a request that people are working on.

I want tc and $ only.

Prices lowered
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ok, prices have been removed from this. Just offer me something for the set and I'll tell you if I like the offer or not.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]