Toribash
Original Post
Punch you in the jeans
Sup, I havn't played single player in like a month, So I decided to screw around, Made a decent punch, I was originally going for a boomhit in the torso, but I liked a decap better, I was too lazy to land in a pose so I do a walking handstand. It's decent, I get up to 45.77 for speed, which is pretty decent for a punch. Bonus points if you understand the title of the thread.

EDIT: I was editting the replay a bit, got the Threshold up to around 600 before the punch would stop decaping, Strong punch, I didn't save the 600 one because I cba to make another pose or whatever. If you dont believe me try it.

EDIT times two: Another replay, Pretty clean and smooth 720 into a decap kick, no pose or anything after, might add later.

EDIT times three: Disregard that, I suck cocks. It's a 360, not a 720. I'm pro at counting today.
Attached Files
45speedpunch.rpl (101.7 KB, 63 views)
720Kick.rpl (79.8 KB, 55 views)
Last edited by Megadoomer; Aug 14, 2009 at 04:44 AM.
The kick is well aimed and has lots of power behind it, can't really complain there.

As for the punch, i would like to see you dismembering multiple parts with that, because again, it has power behind it.
Yeah, the punch was originally supposed to be a boom, I just changed it to a decap at the last second because I felt like it, I might edit it and make a boom version later.
I love the spinny kick, I generally love spinny things. Brb making spinny replays.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Wow 720 spinny kick is seriously the best decap ive seen. Ever. (of course i haven't seen many decaps)

It appeals to me because instead of shipping ukes head off you cut right through it

10/10

Punch was a bit cramped and as lielak said, lots of power, but it was restrained to a decap.

6/10

Overall, 8/10

Kepp up the good work
Yeah i really liked the kick. nothing like a sexy 360 decap.
8.9/10
As for the punch. i think it was too basic.
i also like to see dancing/movement before u break into action. and u still have like 400 frames to tear uke apart. 6/10
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ very disrespectful.

anyway boomer,

I liked your first replay alot more just becuase the damage and the style of the punch is quite stylish.
It has alot more potential that you put in it thoa I have made abotu 5 different replays out of it.
very relaxed and fast so 8.5/10

Now I didnt like this replay very much. It wasn't spinnie enough to be called a fast spin it was quite stylish but I didnt like how you just waited the whole time in the air with your feet in the same place.
Again this replay has a bunch of potential for a 540 or even with enough skill your final 720.

because of the slow speed and lack of enough movement I would give it a 7/10
now Here are your replays with a few edits but you dont need to watch them just showing you the potential of them.
Attached Files
That blind uke.rpl (164.7 KB, 12 views)
Potential.rpl (99.0 KB, 11 views)
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby