Toribash
Original Post
HiVoltage's Reincarnated Replay Thread
Here lies my collection of replays that I've created and posted over the better part of a decade. Enjoy.
Attached Files
HV - Hell yeah!.rpl (137.6 KB, 389 views)
Last edited by HiVoltage; Apr 22, 2016 at 07:55 PM.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Very very nice boom there.
Only thing is that it isnt flawless till the end, which could easily be done by evading that zombie arm ;)
Holy shit dude nice boom hit.
Nub Power! Believe in your self future Nubians!
~DrNubCake = Master of Nubs(And Cake :D And Doctors :D)
That's the best boomhit I've ever seen. No lie. See, huge boomhits are cool. But they're generally fairly sloppy, and the dismembered parts don't tend to look nice.

In YOUR replay however, you've got a clean, symmetrical boom which follows through and is in ALL ways completely flawless.

Nice.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
'0'

That, my good sir, is a platinum example of a boomhit. Probably the best i've seen in a long time. I'm not kidding you when i say that my jaw dropped slightly when seeing it. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Vigilante View Post
That's the best boomhit I've ever seen. No lie. See, huge boomhits are cool. But they're generally fairly sloppy, and the dismembered parts don't tend to look nice.

In YOUR replay however, you've got a clean, symmetrical boom which follows through and is in ALL ways completely flawless.

Nice.

Originally Posted by shook View Post
'0'

That, my good sir, is a platinum example of a boomhit. Probably the best i've seen in a long time. I'm not kidding you when i say that my jaw dropped slightly when seeing it. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

:'D
Last edited by HiVoltage; May 28, 2011 at 03:49 PM.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.