Toribash
Original Post
Help with signature
When i try to put a image in my signature, it only shows the link.
Like the link between the image tags

How can i make my image show?
Now known as Extreme. If you want to pm me. PM me at here
I have a question...
is my signature glitched when it says i can only put 200 characters but i can really put like 16 characters (including spaces)

Also, i cant put my shop URL in my signature due to multiple lines... do i need Prime for any of this??
Hmm you should be able to have more then 16 characters in your sig, but that inludes the bb codes too.

If you cant get more then 16 characters in your signature then i would suggest getting in touch with an admin (I suggest skulfuk or suomynona).

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by Slipanc View Post
Hmm you should be able to have more then 16 characters in your sig, but that inludes the bb codes too.

If you cant get more then 16 characters in your signature then i would suggest getting in touch with an admin (I suggest skulfuk or suomynona).

Well Slip look at my sig now... i only centered it and colored "JudoHunter" i know the color is BBc but does centering the words count as BBc Also? And i cant even add my shops to my sig because the url is too long it says
Everything that changes the text is bbcode. Anything that is between [xxx][/xxx]

Centering, color changing, bold, underline, italic, font, quote, url, etc. Everything.

You can try using http://*******.com/ to shorten your webpage link, so you could fit it into your signature.

..or buy toribash prime.