Toribash
Original Post
[DSC] Dread (DRD)

Welcome to the Dread clan!
Run by yours truly, Diablgro, and DreadLock.

Ambitions
Dread is a clan of brawling. Our aims are to create destructive moves, gory replays, and to leave a mark on the world of Toribash. Most of these aren't going to happen, no doubt, but we'll try.

Members
-AgentDread
-DreadLock
-diablgro
-RaidQC
-69Ninja
-
-

I want to get into Dread!
To get into Dread, you'll have to pay a 1.5k entry fee, unless invited in by one of the three guys up there. You'll get a complimentary head texture, if you want one, after staying with the clan for a week. There'll also be recruiting sessions occasionally in the game. You'll also have to be at least Blue Belt.
If you want to leave the clan, we'll refund your 2k, but hopefully that won't be happening. ;)

Alright, so, if you want in, PM me with your 2k, and consider yourself in.

Now discuss.
Last edited by AgentDread; Aug 16, 2009 at 09:46 AM.
Shh. My common sense is tingling.
there aren't rules and
To get into Dread, you'll have to pay a 2k entry fee

do you realy think anyone will apply if he must pay 2000tc?
check this one more time^^
good luck^^
Last edited by gerFight; Aug 16, 2009 at 09:23 AM.
I know, but we like to think we give it back to our members in other ways. ^^
Anyhow, we need to be able to fund officiality, but I reckon I could reduce it.
Shh. My common sense is tingling.
Originally Posted by AgentDread View Post

I want to get into Dread!
To get into Dread, you'll have to pay a 1.5k entry fee, unless invited in by one of the three guys up there. You'll get a complimentary head texture, if you want one, after staying with the clan for a week. There'll also be recruiting sessions occasionally in the game. You'll also have to be at least Blue Belt.
If you want to leave the clan, we'll refund your 2k, but hopefully that won't be happening. ;)

Alright, so, if you want in, PM me with your 2k, and consider yourself in.

Now discuss.

And discuss I shall.
So then, to get into Dread, you need to pay 2k. And then after 1 week you get a complimentory head texture? It's not complementory if all your doing is using the 2k they used to get into the clan to buy it.
I can see a way to beat the system though.
Simply buy your way in, wait 1 week and collect the head texture and then leave and get 2k back.
Then you can just sell the head texture for another 2k and you end up with 2k more than you started with .
In short, this clan fails.
If you actually want to improve it the look at some other DSC's and look at the information they include.
I'd say I wish you goodluck, but then I'd be lying.
Originally Posted by Xenmas View Post
So then, to get into Dread, you need to pay 2k. And then after 1 week you get a complimentory head texture? It's not complementory if all your doing is using the 2k they used to get into the clan to buy it.
I can see a way to beat the system though.
Simply buy your way in, wait 1 week and collect the head texture and then leave and get 2k back.
Then you can just sell the head texture for another 2k and you end up with 2k more than you started with .

I agree with Xenmas on the aspect of people taking advantage of your clans generosity. I suggest that in order to help prevent this, you should make the payment unredeemable. This would both stop people from "using" you as well as to try and make sure people don't quit the clan. I know that's not much, but still. You may want to erase the complete idea of an entrance fee, as this may complicate things in a whole variety of ways.

Originally Posted by Xenmas View Post
I'd say I wish you goodluck, but then I'd be lying.

I am firmly against this point. As a potentially new clan you should suggesting new ideas and improvements and trying to encourage them on the way.
Good luck anyway guys. I apologise if I may have caused flaming/an argument in this thread.
Last edited by BPanda; Aug 16, 2009 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Spellcheck
Why exactly are you trying to get people to pay their way in...?
Obviously your not searching for skill.
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy