Ranking
Original Post
[Voxel sculpt] Bunny of the earth

This is a quick sketch with voxel sculpting, which is literally like moulding clay.

EDIT: Rendered, it looks like this.

Last edited by FoodEater; Aug 18, 2009 at 11:51 PM.
holy shiz!
I got...nightmares, doesn't even look like a bunny more like a mutated cat-hippo!
And I mean that in the nicest way
You need to start doing some anatomy studies mate.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
What Gorman said. Not to mention this is hardly art, it's a tech showcase. This is the Art board.

0/10
Last edited by Stonewall; Aug 20, 2009 at 10:18 PM.
Do some anatomy studies, I don't agree with Stonewall. 3D is art, but you really need to slow down and get some nice proportions.
Originally Posted by corza334 View Post
Do some anatomy studies, I don't agree with Stonewall. 3D is art, but you really need to slow down and get some nice proportions.

What proportions? It's a fucking vampire rabbit with roots in its head.
Now, Why the absolute FUCK do you people keep bashing his work?

3D Animation is as much art as the Mona Lisa, In it's own way.
I'd love to see you guys do better, then you'll say 3D is art.

What is your problem, Stop looking at it in 'technical showcase' form and use your head.
Imagine it's a real sculpture, Then it wouldn't be a technical showcase, now would it?

In this one-sided fucking case it would!
FoodEater doesn't deserve a 0/10 because he's a great animator and artist.

Stonewall; I completely disregard your rating, as you seem intent on breaking him down as much as you can, before giving him a fair rating.

He could do with constructive criticism but don't contract his borders, expand them, open them wide!

-R