Toribash
Original Post
Unable to use new custom folder with uke head texture
I made a new custom folder named "ukedemon" and edited an empty item.dat to have demon force/lax/primary gradient, then added uke's head texture. "/lp 1 ukedemon" and it shows up as tori's head texture. What?

Fine, I'll just add the item.dat to uke's folder. Done so, "/lp 1 uke", WHAT? Tori head texture.

Okay...I'll edit Uke's head texture and add a solid black line at the bottom. No compression, start in bottom left, save as tga. Load...TORI??

So, any way around this bug? Just want to use Uke's head texture with different item.dat.
have you tried just editing the item.dat in uke's folder to have the demon stuff?
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think to solve this, in the item.dat file, there's a line with "textures: 0 0 0 0 0" etc. One of the 0 is a head texture (disabled), and change it to 1. I hope this helps.
The question is, does the head show up when you dont use an item.dat?

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Gumfighter: There is NO item.dat in ukes folder.

OfUnknown: All 1's make it Tori head.

Slipanc: Yes

BUT I FOUND IT. Solution is:

it's not TEXT: 0 0 0 0 0 0
It's TEXBODY: 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

why 1 is disable and 0 is enable, I dont know, but yeah.
I have the same problem.
If i give uke a headtexture it dont show it but it shows the tori headtexture.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meow :3
[Duck] [OLDA]
Of course, because uke's a real account that gets downloaded every time you write /lp 0/1 uke.

Use a different name, like test.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!