Toribash
Original Post
[AUCTION]Full Customizable Steel Set**
Not my best work,But you can customize it all you want,ofcourse,after its yours.

Start bid:7k
AutoBuy 34 k
End date:when ever there is a reasonable bid
*No Rude Comments*

Trying Is The First Step Towards Subversant-
R.I.P
head doesnt match set.... doesnt even look like a set....

7/10

starting bid ccant be 7
and the auto 5 *facepalm*
God dammit,if u wanna F** up the comments page GTFO.I dont F**cking need ur Sh**
Trying Is The First Step Towards Subversant-
R.I.P
Auction rules

7. Auction withdrawals and time limits
- As of now, sellers may no longer cancel auctions if the bid is "not high enough". Set the minimum bid to an amount which you are willing to accept. Auctions violating this rule will be closed and the seller told to recreate the auction, following the rules.

- Auctions must have a specified end time when they are created. Thus, things like "auction ends when I am happy with the bid" are NOT ALLOWED. A few examples of permitted end times:
8. Ends on X date.
9. Ends X hours after the last interested bidder posts (if the auction is inactive for X hours)

you might wanna read that...

hanz0 approves of this post.
Last edited by hanz0; Aug 22, 2009 at 12:46 AM.
Originally Posted by darkslaya View Post
God dammit,if u wanna F** up the comments page GTFO.I dont F**cking need ur Sh**

You're asking for it by posting this. Basically you are saying "here is this thing I didnt spend much time on and am not all that pleased with, BUT, after you buy it you can put work into it to make it something worth while. Get it now for 34k" you may as well just sell templates and the head :/

Im not trying to be a dick, but come on man...
Organisation of Awesome: Member.