Ranking
Original Post
My relax joints dont work!
hi all! can anyone help me out here?!
the problem is: my relax joints arent working... i dunno why! i had orc relax, and decided to change it to marine relax, so... i deactivate the orc relax and activate the marine relax, and after one day, they still didnt work!
recently i bought a acid relax and did the same thing, disabled the marine relax and activated the acid relax... and still it doesnt work!

i have no clue why that happens... can anyone help me or something?...
thnx in advance!
i've done that!
i also waited a day when i changed to the marine relax and still nothing... thats why i posted this thread...
its )Mouta(... thats not the problem, cause i still earn toricreds... i just think it is weird that those joints doesnt work! lol!

and no! it isnt the force! i've checked all that more than one time! XD

someone help me please!
i tried to deactivate everything and still it doesnt update!
Last edited by ishi; Aug 5, 2007 at 04:15 PM.
You could send an e-mail to support_at_toribash.com thats one of the best ways to solve problems, and im sure they can help with this one

[T]
#hi

Credits are based on regkeys, joints are based on names.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
oh ok suomynona! didnt knew about that, but anyways, i havent changed my name and it worked just fine before (at about like 2 weeks ago), so i think thats not about the name, thats why i think it is weird!

edit: ey! i just seen right now! theres no "ingame name" box in the user cp anymore?! maybe thats why it doesnt work!

cause my forums name is Mouta and ingame is )Mouta(
Last edited by Mouta; Aug 6, 2007 at 12:47 PM.