Ranking
Original Post
Cat Texture Set
I spent several hours today creating this brand new texture set and I would like to get some opinions on it. Suggestions are also welcome. The set includes all texture files except flames. It's hard to see in my tiny images but the arm trails spell out MEOW and leg trails spell PERFECT. A ground texture is included as well. All images are 128 x 128 tga files which I created with the Gimp zooming to 800 and even 1600X and drew with hand and mouse without resizing. I am uncertain if I will attempt to sell the texture or give it away. I would like to get some opinions on this as well.

I know the tiny pics suck! I'll try to post a link to some decent pics tomorrow.

Thanks!
Attached Images
headpreviewsm.gif (7.6 KB, 122 views)
headrender.png (18.4 KB, 16 views)
cattori02.jpg (11.9 KB, 30 views)
cattori03.jpg (12.5 KB, 21 views)
cattori01.jpg (19.7 KB, 19 views)
cattori04.png (11.8 KB, 12 views)
cattori05.jpg (6.6 KB, 11 views)
Uh, not to be rude but, the head just looks like one massive copy paste.
I mean, you didn't even try to blend it!

I did this long long ago, just to show you a sample of a cat head.
I created the image with Gimp and then copied and pasted half of it with a bit of modification. The image is totally my own as all are that I use. Your cat head appears to be a photo that was copied and pasted. Mine is drawn by me with Gimp. I'll admit that it's not the best cat head in the world but it is completely mine. I'm more looking for opinions of whether is good or crap and maybe ways that I might improve it the overall set. Thanks for commenting!
Last edited by buttonhead; Aug 24, 2009 at 04:13 PM. Reason: typo
This Needs Thread Tags, please be sure to read the art and general art board rules and add them next time.

/closed