Toribash
Original Post
[IMG] Spy Games
Made a picture for comp. Hand-drawn, scanned and digitally colored. My first experience in coloring too, so I want to know, if it's any good. Click on the picture for bigger resolution.

Cool image !
I love how nirs is using an unregistered version of the soft :P

Also lol @ magazine.
Nice work engraze ^^
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
Haha, playtori, thats original.

Hand drawn, amazing. The coloring is funny. Nirs is like 'score!'.

It really is good, but I dont one thing. IT doesnt really involve much of the image.

The camera angle needs to be better. I mean, if you are spying on someone, you don't want the camera to be in thier frontal view. Maybe in the top right corner. That way, we can see more Skulfuk + gman80 in that PlayTori os his.

10/10, don't see anything wrong with it. Except maybe the proportion of the left wall, and engraze.
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
The camera angle needs to be better. I mean, if you are spying on someone, you don't want the camera to be in thier frontal view. Maybe in the top right corner. That way, we can see more Skulfuk + gman80 in that PlayTori os his.

10/10, don't see anything wrong with it. Except maybe the proportion of the left wall, and engraze.

Well, yeah, I'm not that good with proportions and overall geometry... yet. But I'm trying to improve.

Everyone, thanks for the comments and ratings. <3