It Was Teh Suq...
0 Votes / 0%
IT WAS TEH BLOW!
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
The Razzer!
So, I started this move a couple days ago, and I could not, for the life of me, get the finishing punch to pop off. So tonight, I sat down and I ended up taking it in a completely different direction. I added a decap, and also got the final dismemberment. Plus a pretty decent balance. It took me a good two and a half hours ( ), lol.
So I'm all Tori'd out for a while
Attached Files
TheRazzer.rpl (137.3 KB, 26 views)
Smooches!!!
Considering you're new and I've never heard of you, that was great.

You didn't hold all or anything. Nice one for a noob.

However, if you were more experienced, I'd expect a little more. All in all, it was alright. But good for you level of experience.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
Thanks Vigilante. I'm officially addicted to Toribash though, so I'll be working on my technique. I also plan on looking up some of your replays, because I know you give good critique.

And to eddy:
Yeah, that was great. I originally tried to decap on that second punch, but I couldn't quite figure it out. So I just did the best I could to get his head off. I'm surprised I got it off with that weird hit though. It almost looks like instagib, but I swear it wasn't. I'll study how you did it. I thought about doing a grab on his chest after the decap, but I already did a grab to get me to a decap and I didn't want to use another grab. I'm trying to get better at grabbing less, and relying more on creating enough momentum and rotational force to tear shit up.
Smooches!!!
Heheh thanks gunsh the thing with your grab was it kinda paused the momentum u really gotta try and make it flow more it was still really good though dude keep it up

Just practice, practice, practice and im sure u will surpass me :P
Last edited by eddy1217; Aug 29, 2009 at 09:34 AM.