Toribash
Original Post
2 other questions
ok here b my questions

1. on ur profile pgae what does it mean by referrals most people dont even have one so what are they for and what do the do??

2. on the user CP were has the option to change ur in game name gone?? what are we supposed to do if we want to change our name??

thats for asnering
cabby
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

Originally Posted by cabose View Post
ok here b my questions

1. on ur profile pgae what does it mean by referrals most people dont even have one so what are they for and what do the do??

2. on the user CP were has the option to change ur in game name gone?? what are we supposed to do if we want to change our name??

thats for asnering
cabby

*crickets*

Right.

1. You gain referrals by getting people to type your name in the "Referred by" box when registering. I'm not sure, but I think that it's already been removed from TB forums, and also, it wouldn't give you anything.

2. Not sure. If you've got a problem right now, I say go on IRC and ask there. Either way, you can wait until it's fixed, you'll get your Toricredits then anyway.
The referrals are not used at the moment.

If you want to change your forum name to match your game name, contact us:
support AT toribash.com