Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
+TC booster Bug ... O_o
i using a tc boster 100 tc and it don't works on unofficial servers like before ... what is going on ??
Well according to SkulFuk, you dont even have a booster.
It probably expired or somehting.
Probably thats why it dosent work.

Note: SkulFuk is always right.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

danjrdood @ Yes i see a half green capsule
Slipanc @ sorry but this time "SkulFuk" is totaly wrong ...
nvm it works when i dont change the mod ...... wushu 4 ever ?? ..........
Well boosters definitely have some bug, though only instaboosters.

It'll get fixed soon probably.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

it depends... when you change the mod the booster will only work if it an OFFICIAL mod it can be any server as long as it is an OFFICIAL mod with no changed settings...
my 200tc booster worked b4 so yea...
that's my opinion
It's kinda obvious why the booster didn't work and it suddenly did when you played an official mod.

There are certain measurements takin' up to avoid farming. For instance, if you set a certain reaction time or certain MF/TF (not sure what this 'certain' is), you won't gain any TC via booster because that 'certain' is considered as farming.

Eg. 1 reaction time, 100 mf, 100 tf

Matches go by in a few seconds and if you set it to a mod where one player will always win, it'd then be farming.
Na, I'm telling you, this is a bug.

You could believe me :|

The thing will be sorted out soon and who had instaboost, probably will get some refunds for it. (not sure)

Anyways, no need for explaining anymore.

Vox sucks