Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
+Scammed
Ok I was recently scammed for 6k TC and full Acid set. I've never had to do this before, but what do I need to do to report the player and reclaim my items? The player's name is garchomp10 if it's in anyone's curiosity.
Oh my gosh. At least I'm not alone at the moment. Going to be gone if anyone hears anything else about this please post it here for me to read in a little while.
Originally Posted by DarkKira View Post
Lolz ClanBot

Thats really helped. Anyway, I''ll check Garchomp10's transaction history

Would you look at that. Garchomp10 has a normal account. He's been using this one as a hacking account.

http://forum.toribash.com/tori_trans_hist.php?u=410753
Last edited by SlipAnc; Sep 7, 2009 at 09:49 AM.
SlyCooper, just so you know, you were impersonating a mod in telling him you were going to ban him. Which, to my knowlage is a bannable offence.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Do we have enough information to fix this? As we see his transaction history, and proof he's been trying to scam people.
Originally Posted by IceShadow View Post
SlyCooper, just so you know, you were impersonating a mod in telling him you were going to ban him. Which, to my knowlage is a bannable offence.

No I wasnt. I found that picture in the Death Plague forum. ClanBot, isnt me, it is something Death Plague related.