Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[SET]Demon/Toxic Tribal set

So how much could this sell for ?
it's originally made for Nick96's request but he's only paying 20k....
The set is O.K, very plain desing in my opinion, not outstanding atall. Also simple desing. 4/10 in my opinion.

If you r gonna sell it for 20k dont doubt it, you wont sell it for more than that
Torso and up is good.
but u need to edge the ends of each part right.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
jeez,why does everyone say my sets are plain ?
a set doesn't need shading and stuff to be good 3:
Originally Posted by Dirtnapp View Post
Yes It Does Shading Makes Basicly Any texture Look better, It creates The 3D effect.

but some tribals, like mine, aren't ment to have a 3-D effect, my tribals are simply designs.
I like the design, it's nice and clean. Simple. Though because of the simplicity it won't be worth much if you want to sell it. But it looks great, I like the "cleanieness".
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Originally Posted by Bust3r View Post
I like the design, it's nice and clean. Simple. Though because of the simplicity it won't be worth much if you want to sell it. But it looks great, I like the "cleanieness".

finally someone who understands, my textures i ment to simply be designs on a background, they aren't meant to have shading, just simply a design, lol, from now one i'm gonna put this message NOTE : this set isn't ment to have shading, just simply a design because i'm getting WAY to many comments saying it's to plain and stuff :P