Toribash
Original Post
RTR - Rate the Replayz!
Rate each replay from (worse) 1 - 10 (best)

This is some of my replays I have made.
Attached Files
Throw the trash out!.rpl (36.8 KB, 19 views)
SitonWRIST.rpl (69.2 KB, 21 views)
TwistNeck.rpl (105.4 KB, 16 views)
Double Decap.rpl (26.3 KB, 17 views)
You have very good technique! However i don't think you have a applied your skills very well in these replays. I can tell you know what you are doing but for some reason you posted these "below average" reps.

I give them all 4/10. All 4 points are for using a good mix of loose and solid limbs. That always creates a good flow of movement. Your not getting the other six points because i don't find the reps interesting. Little or no breakages and in general un-interesting moves. I'm also old fashioned in that i believe if you move uke AT ALL it detracts from the replays authenticity.

Don't feel bad though. It's obvious you are starting to master the movement which is something most people never manage.

Thats also the reason i decided to post a reply. Usually i don't bother unless it is awesome or shows potential. These reps definitely show potential. I'll be keeping an eye out for your future posts. Keep it up!
eh... 5 for all- like Duke_it said the moves weren't that interesting- try devolping your own crazy signature move in single player instead of making a bunch of average replays; Quality, not quantity is important in toribash. Look over a few of the replays that got into the 2.7 data base and use the reverse engineering program ( i dont have the link >< but probably most people on the site do, so hang on till someone posts it ) to see how the pros do it. Mix in the openers and style they use into your own- i used to suck so badly i got excited from getting 1 dismemberment, so don't worry- you will get much better and these replays have some good potential.

Oh and a few tips: Keep using the mix of loose, solid, and moving limbs- this way your moves are unsymmetrical, which makes them look a lot better, and they look more professional because they are harder to put together.
amazing
except, you know, not

2/10
Attached Files
Fackj00up.rpl (26.0 KB, 9 views)
Fackj00Up2.rpl (34.3 KB, 9 views)
SnsnSuper.rpl (39.2 KB, 10 views)
Crunch.rpl (34.2 KB, 9 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.