Ranking
Original Post
The Magic of Torque.
I love Toribash for the simple fact that I can get my Tori's limbs to move very quicky just by predicting the torque of movements, in this one watch the left heel, it is the one that does the decap, but the movements themselves are what build up to it.

The end has a pretty cool flip too.
Attached Files
Krin_SpeedyLeftLeg.rpl (96.8 KB, 52 views)
Not bad at all! It's always good to see people that take advantage of loose joints. Keep em coming! =)

I'm not sure what you mean by "predicting torque of movements" though. Would you care to elaborate?
That's an incredible replay. Keep up the posting, they're very entertaining.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
Nice one!!! Keep up these replays they rock ^^ And good to see someone using a mix of action,solid,and loose joints, as this makes your replays look a lot better- holding all your joints except for the moving ones is guaranteed to be powerful, but using relaxing limbs mixed in with solid and action joints can give you a huge burst of speed,power, and momentum ( which all go hand in hand in toribash -_- ) and rape uke even worse than before.
Originally Posted by Duke_it View Post
Not bad at all! It's always good to see people that take advantage of loose joints. Keep em coming! =)

I'm not sure what you mean by "predicting torque of movements" though. Would you care to elaborate?

To elaborate,

Originally Posted by ragdollmaster

And good to see someone using a mix of action,solid,and loose joints, as this makes your replays look a lot better- holding all your joints except for the moving ones is guaranteed to be powerful, but using relaxing limbs mixed in with solid and action joints can give you a huge burst of speed,power, and momentum ( which all go hand in hand in toribash -_- ) and rape uke even worse than before.

And by predicting i mean, knowing when the momentum of your previus joint movement is going to start slowing down, you move something else that keeps up the speed, or even increasing it. Really it's an artform hidden in the programming of Toribash.

Using a combo of relaxed, extend/contracted joints is the best way to achieve this.
that is cool i wish i could do really precise replays liek that but i dont have the time to
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

Ha i thought you meant you could calculate torque equations on the fly. In relation to Tori that would be nails! =)
Scythe: I'm working on a more relative replay that will show a good demonstration of torque-like movements. The replay probably wont do much damage to Uke, or it might. Depends on if i just want to show the movements, or show off.