Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Coloo's incredible texture shop
Texture sale.
I will update this thread as i make more textures, when a texture is bought i will need to know your email so that i can send the texture as an attatchment, please note that you will need to have bought a head texture slot from the torishop, an email, and you have to send me the toricredits before i send you the texture, please give me at least 3 days to respond. The very first texture isn't one of my best textures but i was just experimenting with effects, i will be making robot heads and face heads. And first person to post here with their amount of tc will recieve the head so post here first before sending the tc, wait for me to respond to your post first. Thank you. I posted this thread before but i reposted as a new shop thread with all the textures together so i can advertise in my sig.

Name: Plasma head Cost: 200tc

Name: blue haired dude Price: 400 tc

Name: Dreadlocks Price: 525 tc

Name: Evil Price: 100 tc

Also i made this head a while ago its the head im using in-game at the moment and it is my favorite so it costs 2000 tc

Name:robo head Price: 2000 tc

Flame breath: 300 tc

Ub3r: 600 tc

Name: lava Price: 500 tc
Name: glowy Price: 300 tc
Name: superhero Price: 200 tc
Name: whirly Price: 400 tc
Name: band Price: 100 tc
Name Transparent tribal Price: on auction go here
Last edited by coloo; Sep 21, 2009 at 09:05 AM.
I could prob make u a cheap but rellyy good head if yya like better than that one
[BISH] [BtK] "Somtimes you have to let the most important things in life go"
Wouldnt that like give you a quadrouple-mega-deca post just to sell something? I dont think the ban would be worth it.
Nope, you're allowed to bump every 24 hours.
Mods drilled that into my head very quickly >.>
My whole first page was almost exclusively my posts, but then I started to get a lot of costumers.
I just got infracted by hanz0 because of the bump, why would you did you bump your thread? Was it like an update or was it just a blatant bump?
I'm not sure what you mean by that question, but I'll guess.

Posting just to get the thread back up sans any legitimate update is regarded as an illegal bump. That includes posts such as "bump" or "please bid", etc.

Legitimate reasons for bumps are things like price updates, additions of new items for sale, and so on and so forth. Simply restating something obvious is not a legitimate reason.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&