Toribash
Original Post
shop
i have a texture shop, and i was wondering if there was a place were i could put it so that it didnt dissapear and i cant advertise it in my sig cuz u need that prime thing. Otherwise links wont work because they go over 200 characters.
No, that is the purpose of stickied threads. The only thing you can really do is get someone with prime to put it in their sig for you.
Well basically if you bookmark the link then you wont be needed to search for it, and you can update it every time you need to.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Well, what i want other people to be able to do is cobstantly see it straight up, rather than dissapear into the darkness of the texture forums, do you know where i can advertise this shop?
Thats just an unfortunate thing that happens to threads everyone has the problem. Most people advertise in signatures.
You know, toriprime really isn't that expensive when you think about it.

$10 over a whole year.
$0.83 a month.
$.02 a day.

If I asked you to give me 2 pennies every day to have toriprime, you'd probably take it.
Originally Posted by Novitech View Post

$10 over a whole year.
$0.83 a month.
$.02 a day.

If I asked you to give me 2 pennies every day to have toriprime, you'd probably take it.

QFT

Unfortunatly, my parents still won't let me
Quit, probably.
You could use ******* to shorten the link.

Like this:

My shop
KiTFoX: "COMPLETELY DISREGARD EVERYTHING I SAID. I SUCK COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF COCK."

Fura: What can I say? The pure definition of cool <3 ~BirdFlu

<RedDevil> Is it strange that Fura is the only regular Wibbler I like
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ⓄⓁⒹⒶ ⓋⒾⒷⒺ ⒶⓁⒶⓃ ⒷⒾⓈⒽ
Ohey look over there, a dancing dinosaur. :D
hanz0: The betting bot isn't programmed to scam anyone.

Fee: Fura you are fucking awesome.
Originally Posted by Novitech View Post

$10 over a whole year.
$0.83 a month.
$.02 a day.

it isnt to do with expense, its got more to do with the fact i dont hva a credit card,and we dont get the ultimate game card or the others here.
Do you have 120-140k? If so, someone will probably buy it from you for that much.
Last edited by Nathan; Sep 15, 2009 at 09:23 AM.
T1cux: clan have eggs.