Toribash
Original Post
randomsauce
Random title aside, I'm dumping all my replays here in hopes that they'll be rated and constructively criticized.

backhandsplit - Not only a split, but a decap and two failed/wannabe booms. This is where I learned that I have problems getting to where I want to be.

fireworks - Named it since Uke's body parts fly into the air. My first and only boompunch.

Headaches - I had headaches making this, and Tori probably has a headache after breaking off both of Uke's arms with his head.

ballbusterplox - haXu helped me with the crotch-kick, and I fiddled around with it afterwards.

flawless_splitcapkicks - Made this the same day as the flawlessheadkick. My first clean replay, and my first splitcap. I was thinking about Wushu openers.

flawlessheadkick - Was thinking about Wushu openers when making this too. I've tried to make this into a boomkick, but I could only get an arm and head off.

teamwork - I figured that I'd try out some new things after I discovered how to turn on Self-Damage and how to split myself. This is my first half-man replay, so Uke has a very high score.

Yes, I know that I chose one of the worst (Uke gets an instant 20k) ways to split myself, but at least I reached Uke and won in the end.

Frame 466: I shat a brick. And my anus is bleeding.
Frame 459: My left buttock reaches a speed of 187.07
Frame 344: I do a headbutt split.
Frame 240: For some random reason, Uke's head pops off. But I'm not complaining.
Frame 1: If you edit the replay and extend the knee of either of my legs, I topple over from my handstand near Frame -130.
Last edited by GuardianDuo; Oct 25, 2009 at 06:52 PM.