Toribash
Original Post
Ok now that i ahve made a movie by putting most of my replays in a mpeg file in a movie and have music in it idont know how to upload it to youtube because its a MSWMM file and it doesnt take that kind so how can i convert it to another thing like a MPG MPEG or like a AVI

I forgot to say that everytime i try to play the movie it says not enough storage to process command which is just play and i dont understand wht is wrong

And when i try to save movie file as a AVI it only goes to 3% and stops and says "Windows Movie Maker cannot save movie to specified location.Verify that the origanal source file used in your movie are still available, that the saving location is still available, and that there is enough free disc space available, and then try again." what should i do
Last edited by suomynona; Aug 14, 2007 at 03:25 AM. Reason: You would think, after merging 2 posts first, that he'd use the edit button for number 3.
I WILL EAT YOU
how did you make the movie
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.
i made the mepg replays by uising the movie lua and then impoted them into the timeline then made the credits and opening got the music on there and tried to save it to something but i dont have enough free space and i delete things but the free space wont get eny bigger
I WILL EAT YOU
go to my computer then right click on C and go to my properties

how much free space/used space do you have?
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.
Please refrain from double/triple/quadruple posting in the future.

Use the edit button to achieve this.

Oh, and Google might be able to help, "video codec" or something like that should do.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
I figured it out, he was trying to upload the project files.
-_-
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸