Toribash
Original Post
[TEMPLATES] Better Mapped Biceps & Triceps
Okay I started remapping the official templates because the biceps and triceps were confusing to me every time I wanted to texture. I remapped the rest of the body anyways in case any other pixels were shifted around, however, most of the templates are similar to if not belong to Bones1138. Also some credit for the neck area of the head goes to slainveteran. In addition, I owe credit to the person that made the DQ template, so if you read this leave a message if it's yours.

So these are the templates on Tori:

These are the Biceps & Triceps templates:
r_bicepsr_triceps
l_bicepsl_triceps

& attached is a .zip of the .tga files for all the templates.

Have fun making new sets.

Edit: Friday Sept. 25th '09 - Touched up biceps and triceps to compensate for the relax side when you use force (it's small but looks better during testing)
Attached Files
ddt.zip (69.2 KB, 413 views)
Last edited by DoubleDagR; Sep 26, 2009 at 06:13 AM.
/set gr 0 0 -30
The bicep and tricep is better than the template in the shop, but you should label the "in" also beside the "out".

Great job!
Maybe.. I haven't even used it yet but it may help new players place their arm art better.

Edit: Bump. I noticed a small error I made when you use force, the relax side is small and the "void" part was actually visible, it is corrected now.
/set gr 0 0 -30
Awesome, I might make a bicep.

It would be even better if you marked the part where the texture actually shows.

YOu know what I mean right? If not, /dl fnugget and /lp 0 fnugget.

See how the mint green outline marks the beginning of the actualy visible edges of the texture?
Hm I actually have a set like that lying around.. the only problem with that is that there's kind of 3 sizes.. Force/Hold, Relax, and that Counter-Force size when you make a force.. you're right though that would be a luxury to have.
/set gr 0 0 -30
It doesn't have to be that thick of a line. Who cares really, its still a great template, I doubt you would want to constantly make edits, its your decision.
I was thinking something like this

It was actually better but my computer crashed before I could save it.. anyways I don't think I can finish this.. I wont have the time. If anyone gives me TC I might consider it but it will take at least a month to complete nicely.
/set gr 0 0 -30