Ranking
Original Post
+Wrong pass!
I just registered and I went to go ingame and it says wrong password, I need help. Can someone change the pass for me?

I went to change pass and it says I enter the wrong password.
Use the retreive password function.

If you have used a real email, then you can retreive your password.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

if this is your first time...Welcome

why did you logout in the first place anyways
if you want to play and you have no other way of finding the pass...make a new one...
I didn't log out. I went to go ingame and I went to login it says I have wrong password. I didn't use a Email because it said optianl. Slipnac I went to the pass recovery and it says this:
The password you have entered does not match your current one. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

I hit the here button and typed in my MSN address and it said it does not have it in the files.
Originally Posted by VampireLord View Post
I didn't log out. I went to go ingame and I went to login it says I have wrong password. I didn't use a Email because it said optianl. Slipnac I went to the pass recovery and it says this:
The password you have entered does not match your current one. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

I hit the here button and typed in my MSN address and it said it does not have it in the files.

PM an admin.

For example siku/suomynona/skulfuk etc.

They will be able to change your pass and give it to you.

Edit: nwm.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!