Toribash
Original Post
Lagging with one guy
Yea, suffering lag with just 1 guy, i play with particles off, trails off and non-shaders. I usually play in 62 fps, wenever he gets to play i lag and go down to 40 or 30 (really looks like 10 in gameplay) it's... reimar(somethingelse)

do i have any options of avoiding this lag? (not playing in the room hes playing is not an option)
what the fook.reimar420 makes you lag?and you turn particles/trails/shaders off as well?
I'm sorry but that just sounds impossible
Who the bloody sig edited my fuck.
Seriously? Again?
Originally Posted by granate08 View Post
Maybe it's because they live very far away from eachother so it lags?

LOL

yea, i played agains some other toribash players that have 5 flames, void and demon stuff, icons, textures, bumpmaps, and a hole bunch of etc etc etc.

but this guy jsut makes me laggy :S
nah.its not because of them leaving far away from each other.since the lag is a decrease of FPS not slow response
Seriously? Again?
Are you sure it wasn't because many bodyparts where being in collision? That might be the reason if your FPS decreased.

If his connection was shitty, you would wait an hour (exageration) when the timer is already done, before moving each other.
Gone
Originally Posted by Fyerrblad View Post
Are you sure it wasn't because many bodyparts where being in collision? That might be the reason if your FPS decreased.

If his connection was shitty, you would wait an hour (exageration) when the timer is already done, before moving each other.

nope its just when he begins to move and play, moves are slow and ive got to wait about 2 or 3 seconds more than usual to get tori and uke starting to move, then moves are slow as hell, also ghosts get slower and repeat action just twice or 3 times each turn (judo7, 12 secs reaction i think... something like it)xD

I hope i dnt get to "many clicked joints and grabby stile" with this guy for longxDDD

=(
but in the first post you said the lag was a decrease of FPS...
exactly what kind of lag was it
Seriously? Again?
Again, FPS go down from 62 to 40/30

game moves slow as if it was 10FPS or something, so does camara. Before any colision, grab, or anything. Its just Reimar on tori/uke place and HUGE lag comes, just like sunshine in summer.

The exact quind of lag is that were... playing against someone just sucks.

im sorry if its too litle information :S dint know how i could explain this on a better way...