Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Melmoth - Procession of dead Ukes
Youtube link [HERE]- Watch it in HD !

Low quality here :

I know it's a bit long and very self-centered, but I wanted to put all the replays I liked in it...
Very bad sync, I'm a noob at making vids.

Music is "Procession of Dead Clowns" by the french avantgarde Black Metal band "Blut aus Nord".

Please comment.
Yeah

Nice Vid Melmoth i love Replay Effects

Try to make another one when you have Nice replay
[OFRO]
I'm the Puma Boy !

aie caramba ! have u see this amazing fucking replay ? u should know that melmoth the malmoth is not like us , he is a total hybride creature come from onirique land . yeah it change ..

splendide mel , vidéo simple mais de bonne production tout de même , et des rpl de fou furieux ^^

j'adhère .
Very nice replays Very nice music choice.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
La classe.

Nice shader, coherent with your textures and colors.
Wonderful replays, well synched (especially the beginning).
A nice show and display of toribash SP talent.
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
Fucking superb, old school style video. Plenty of atmosphere, sync, incredible replays and music. One of the very few good toribash vids that used metal. Some shots could've been cut short, or faded, but they're small flaws in a great video.

8/10.
Last edited by Warcry; Oct 1, 2009 at 10:58 PM.
infamous
Nice replays. Sync was okay, but at some parts it was clear you tried too hard to adjust video to meet it. It's there, but it wasn't smoothly put in there. Is this metal? Where's the double pedal base?
It kind of got repetitive. I mean, it doesn't have to go all wild, but it doesn't change at all...
Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
Nice replays. Sync was okay, but at some parts it was clear you tried too hard to adjust video to meet it. It's there, but it wasn't smoothly put in there.

Fully agreed with you
I need to improve a lot the sync for my next vid, to make it look like less "forced".

Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
Is this metal? Where's the double pedal base?
It kind of got repetitive. I mean, it doesn't have to go all wild, but it doesn't change at all...

The repetitive feeling in many black metal songs is purely intentional, you know.
"Blut aus Nord" used to be a (great) black metal band, but this song isn't metal at all (the band started to put some industrial and new-age elements in their songs, a while ago).
I used this song cause i wanted a dark athmosphere without screams, blast-beats, nor über-saturated sound as we can hear in extreme metal songs. I wanted the video to be viewed/heard by everyone
And it seemed easy to sync my replays with the beats.

@all : Thanks for all your comments & criticism.