Toribash
Original Post
+2 Texture Questions.
Red needs to be answered!

1) So, recently, I've been trying to make some textures. So far I've done the following.
  • Made many texture.tga files, replace texture with like head and l_bicep ETC.
  • Saved it in a folder titled 'Eckz70' in Toribash>Custom, and It has an item.bat and equiptment.bat inside, along with TGA files.
Now, the question is, what else do I need to do to make it work In-game.

2) Recently I bought a head texture. The person sent me a 128x128 head. What in the world do I do with it?
Last edited by Eckz70; Oct 5, 2009 at 02:11 PM.
2: buy the template in shop - textures- head -purchase its 2k
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Originally Posted by RayA75 View Post
2: buy the template in shop - textures- head -purchase its 2k

Ah, thanks. Now to get 2k .
1) You shouldn't use your own custom folder for previewing texture, since the game would overwrite the textures that you own. You should make a new folder in Toribash>Custom named test or whatever you like and save the textures you made there. Also save this item.dat, it's the one I use for my previews.

2) Well if you own the head texture item, go over here, click the button next to the text field and browse for the texture he send on your computer. If you found it, click the upload button. Done.
KiTFoX: "COMPLETELY DISREGARD EVERYTHING I SAID. I SUCK COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF COCK."

Fura: What can I say? The pure definition of cool <3 ~BirdFlu

<RedDevil> Is it strange that Fura is the only regular Wibbler I like
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ⓄⓁⒹⒶ ⓋⒾⒷⒺ ⒶⓁⒶⓃ ⒷⒾⓈⒽ
Ohey look over there, a dancing dinosaur. :D
hanz0: The betting bot isn't programmed to scam anyone.

Fee: Fura you are fucking awesome.
Thanks so much .
You guys are so helpful :P.

EDIT : Okay, so, I named the folder TEST. Then In-Game, I typed in : /loadplayer 0 TEST. It worked fine. Now, I named it Eckz70, it won't show up. Help?
Last edited by Eckz70; Oct 5, 2009 at 02:59 AM.
Try copying them to the Eckz70 folder instead. If my knowledge of Windows is correct, it will not replace a folder with that name already in the folder, you will have to copy the data from one to the other. So a TEST folder should still be there, unless you deleted Eckz70, in that case, /dl Eckz70.
*puff-puff*
But tb reloads and overwrites your textures and your item.dat for yourself everytime you start it.
KiTFoX: "COMPLETELY DISREGARD EVERYTHING I SAID. I SUCK COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF COCK."

Fura: What can I say? The pure definition of cool <3 ~BirdFlu

<RedDevil> Is it strange that Fura is the only regular Wibbler I like
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ⓄⓁⒹⒶ ⓋⒾⒷⒺ ⒶⓁⒶⓃ ⒷⒾⓈⒽ
Ohey look over there, a dancing dinosaur. :D
hanz0: The betting bot isn't programmed to scam anyone.

Fee: Fura you are fucking awesome.
Originally Posted by Eckz70 View Post
Thanks so much .
You guys are so helpful :P.

EDIT : Okay, so, I named the folder TEST. Then In-Game, I typed in : /loadplayer 0 TEST. It worked fine. Now, I named it Eckz70, it won't show up. Help?

Not supposed to, that's just how the game is made. You're not supposed to preview textures in your OWN folder.