Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Toribash 3 Trailer-What version?
I'd recently seen the "Toribash 3 trailer"
Click me or you die!

I wonder what exact version of tha Game that is and was it released?
Because i managed to grab 3.01, 3.24, 3.51, 2.9x and so on, but i couldnt find the features seen in second 6 of the video like Game Speed adjustment(i think its the little buttons in the ground part) or graphic buttons saying wether a joint is relaxed, hold etcetera.
Can someone tell me the exact evrsion or, even better, send it to me?
"that head is badass"
That trailer was for version 3.0, and was made before the release, while 3.0 was still in beta, and the features that you're talking about apparently didn't make the cut, as they were never in an official release that I know of.

I'm sure someone could write a script to implement the graphical icons showing joint state.

As for the bar at the bottom, I'm guessing that the icons would be to pause a replay [p], resume playback [p while paused], advance one frame [Shift+p], and restart replay [r]. I'm guessing that it wouldn't be too hard to implement either, but there's already hotkeys on the keyboard for it, albeit slightly undocumented ones.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane