Toribash
Original Post
cursor problem
Hello, I just got toribash again and installed it today.
the problem is that my cursor apears higher then it was making the game very dificult since it's like playing whit a invisible croshair.
can someone help?
Try fullscreening it and then resizing it.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
What resolution are you using?

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by Marcoyeh View Post
Try fullscreening it and then resizing it.

I'm pretty sure he's playing in Fullscreen.
If so, go into windowed mode.
Gone
If you playing in windowed mode, try minimizing the tb window and then restoring(or however it's called) it.
KiTFoX: "COMPLETELY DISREGARD EVERYTHING I SAID. I SUCK COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF COCK."

Fura: What can I say? The pure definition of cool <3 ~BirdFlu

<RedDevil> Is it strange that Fura is the only regular Wibbler I like
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ⓄⓁⒹⒶ ⓋⒾⒷⒺ ⒶⓁⒶⓃ ⒷⒾⓈⒽ
Ohey look over there, a dancing dinosaur. :D
hanz0: The betting bot isn't programmed to scam anyone.

Fee: Fura you are fucking awesome.
This also happens to me when running in fullscreen. It seems like a global problem. You can manually set the resolution to your monitor resolution in the options menu. Although this makes it windowed, it's as close as it gets. If this problem appears in windowed mode, give a shout.

This problem might be because the cursor sometimes gets disoriented in fullscreen in several games, but the ingame cursor is located about 150px lower than the original Windows cursor. I'm not sure what this is caused, but my best guess is that it's because of the toolbar, or because of general monitor disorientation.

Lots of fancy words there, but I'm sure you can suck some sense out of it.
Originally Posted by itsarabbit View Post
and if you want to run in fullscreen, use ctrl + enter. works like a charm.

Ctrl+Enter toggles the screen into Fullscreen mode & Windowed mode. Just for your information.
Gone