Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
can u guys help me out there how do i add a picture to my fourm thing to the left
ok well im a orange belt and u woold think this guys is wasting our time but plz help. wen ppl say somtin in the fourms they have a cool picture on botton of their name. long story short just tell me how to add a pic under my name

thanx for your time,
RICKMO118 the defensive god out

its in user cp-edit avatar-use avatar-upload avatar- done
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Ok first from the forums up at the top right hand corner you will see your username and "private messages". Click private messages. This will bring you to ur user control panel with a whole bucnh of things to click on at the left.
You r gonna want to "change avatar" which u can click at the left bar in ur user control panel.
Then just pick ur image and it will automatically show up when you post.
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
The maximum size of this is 100x100.

True, but I believe if is over this level, it resizes it automatically. My old avy was made in 500x500.
Quit, probably.
Yes thats correct, but obviosuly if you make an image in 500x500 its not going to appear that size, and will lose quality, so its better to know the size it gets re-sized to.
My avatar is a huge resolution, and it looks really defined and sharp because it was resized to be avatar sized.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time