Ranking
Original Post
HELP i wanna be pro
Hello all who may be reading this. Im at a level of skill in toribash where i dont seem to be progressing, after getting the game i quickly became fairly good but i am stumped ,when it comes to the god-like and fluid motions of the pros like the ones in the trailer. If anyone who thinks they are on that level will id love a reply and possibly an in game meeting to try and teach me the trick behind being able to move how you want and not just be limited to a certain set of moves you've tried and mastered. pls reply guys!

[Playa]midgitmage
Take the moves you do and add onto them. See what works, and what doesn't. Throw in some relaxed joints here and there.

Also, Single player really helps with understanding how the joints act, and can be a big help in multiplayer
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Be relaxed at times and be hold at times, it depends. When you're on A pose you want to be in, see which stuff can work. I suggest making you force yourself into a faster form, most pros go with faster forces when they are not trying to do a move like the helicopter kick.
play mods that rely on skill like ninjistu and freerunning. ninjistu teaches you how to move across the floor - good for comebacks and movement in general. freerunning - movement pretty much
I can see you've been playing for about a month.
All I can say is practice practice practice. You learn with experience. That's how most of the pros did it. You don't become awesome in a months time.
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
I can see you've been playing for about a month.
All I can say is practice practice practice. You learn with experience. That's how most of the pros did it. You don't become awesome in a months time.

There were exceptions to that. I remember seeing KamiKo when he first started playing. He was decent then. Maybe just over 2 weeks later he was beating me badly.

Would say the same thing about a few other, less known players. But I think they quit :/

Anyways, for one thing, forget all of your openers. Just remember the principles behind them (like extending one hip while contracting the other gives greater range and power in a kick). You promote growth when you resort to innovation and learn what works and what doesn't work. Even if it doesn't work on the first try, play with it. You could just be doing one small thing wrong preventing it from being good.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
DeeJay's right. If you ask for specific help (moves and all) then you will just be copying. Just do it the old-school way, practice.
yungmoney has just robbed your bank account for 18 toricredits
Yeah Chac.

To turn faster right, contract your left pec and extend your right, things like that. In TK, when doing the basic snap kick, contract your glutes on the turn and you will turn alot faster.

Midgit: You just joined in September ,it takes months to get good and more familai with the physics. Just keep practicing and play singlplayer.
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
Yeah Chac.

To turn faster right, contract your left pec and extend your right, things like that. In TK, when doing the basic snap kick, contract your glutes on the turn and you will turn alot faster.

Actually, you turn faster in the beginning by contracting both arms while rotating your chest, though it turns less of a distance and usually slows down when your hands contact each other.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
and you can also raise your right shoulder(if your doing a right rotiting chesr) and lower the next turn to get a lil jump and speed.
Beta: YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT1!!! ITS LEGIT FULL 128! Morbon: joint textures and all? Beta: lol no fuck joint textures