Toribash
Original Post
can't log out !!
i've been trying to log out for ages and it won't work i press the log out button then ok but it doesn't log me out help?
uhhh how about you press "Log Out", click on "Yes" to make sure you logged out,then click on "Go To Forum index" and there baby ur out :P
Last edited by Scarvin; Aug 25, 2007 at 03:41 AM. Reason: :O
fixed yay!!

<ravenger> cevius i can't log out from the toribash forums help?
<Cevius> log out?
<Cevius> why would you want to do that?
<Chozo> never log out
<Chozo>
<ravenger> only one user on my comp
<Cevius> ok
<ravenger> every could accesse my account then :x
<Cevius> look at the titlebar... the one where you access the shop any everything else....
<Cevius> theres a big button called LOG OUT
<Cevius> Press it
<Sidereal> lol
<ravenger> but i press the log out button then the ok button then it goes all cookies cleared but im still logged in
<Sidereal> also at the bottom right of the page
<Chozo> ravenger
<Chozo> you fucked it up
<Chozo> DD
<Cevius> do you automatically log back in?
<ravenger> yea
<Cevius> if so, delete windows
<Cevius> the log out works perfectly fine, you need to delete the saved passwords in your browsers history
<Cevius> to prevent it logging back in again
Originally Posted by ravenger View Post
fixed yay!!

<ravenger> cevius i can't log out from the toribash forums help?
<Cevius> log out?
<Cevius> why would you want to do that?
<Chozo> never log out
<Chozo>
<ravenger> only one user on my comp
<Cevius> ok
<ravenger> every could accesse my account then :x
<Cevius> look at the titlebar... the one where you access the shop any everything else....
<Cevius> theres a big button called LOG OUT
<Cevius> Press it
<Sidereal> lol
<ravenger> but i press the log out button then the ok button then it goes all cookies cleared but im still logged in
<Sidereal> also at the bottom right of the page
<Chozo> ravenger
<Chozo> you fucked it up
<Chozo> DD
<Cevius> do you automatically log back in?
<ravenger> yea
<Cevius> if so, delete windows
<Cevius> the log out works perfectly fine, you need to delete the saved passwords in your browsers history
<Cevius> to prevent it logging back in again

was i even help to you
Apparently not.

And for future reference, Cookies are always the problem with logging in and out with the Internet, if you log out and you are still logged in.

Clear them.
I have remembered my details to my old account and i want to use that one but i dont know how to log out can anyone tell me where to go and where to look?
-----
Never mind i have found it WHY IS IT A THE THE F#&%ING BOTTOM OF THE WHOLE PAGE!?!?!?!?!?!
Last edited by MegaTheCrityCat; Jun 19, 2014 at 05:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
There is a "Log-out" button right below your username in the upper right portion of the website. Also it would be advised to make a new thread instead of digging up an old one.