Toribash
Original Post
Items not showing up?
i bought some items last night and activated them after 15 minutes they didnt show up in game,so i went to bed this morning when i got on they still werent there,any suggetsions?and other people can see them i cant,im on a mac,
Last edited by JoopaloopaJoe; Oct 12, 2009 at 06:35 PM.
What items aren't working for you?

You have acid secondary and amethyst primary gradients, amethyst relax and amethyst force activated. I can also see them on you ingame.

You also seem to have Amber Force and Head Texture in your deactivated inventory. Activate them so they'll show up.. Deactivate your amethyst force first though.

If you can't see any of that, make sure your items.dat file isn't on read only.
WHAT
make sure there r not to item activated of the same kind eg. u bought acid prm and u have orc prim activatid u first have to deactivate the orc prm b4 the acid prm will work
Also what is the client verison you are using?

And does your stderr.txt contain anything? (located in your TB dir)

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by Slipanc View Post
Also what is the client verison you are using?

And does your stderr.txt contain anything? (located in your TB dir)

not sure what that means,but on my dell with vista i can see mine and others items,
it has something to do with the mac and i have the newest version
Well by client version I mean which toribash you have, as 3.8 or 3.6 or which one.

Anyways, that shouldnt countif you cant see the items that means your custom folder is read-only. You should make it writable then go in game again.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
Well by client version I mean which toribash you have, as 3.8 or 3.6 or which one.

Anyways, that shouldnt countif you cant see the items that means your custom folder is read-only. You should make it writable then go in game again.

3.8,i think it will work if i have 3.6 and idk which files u mean to check to make sure their read only,can i dl 3.6?
You can try that, too.

I would go for a re-download on the 3.8 too.

Vox sucks

tried 3.6 and it didnt work,ill try re downloading 3.8,but the items show up on my dell,and on my mac i can still turn shaders on,just no items on any characters.
Well to be honest with you, I have no idea what's going on then.

You should ask someone who knows about macs, maybe he/she could help you.

Vox sucks