Toribash
Original Post
[Requestizzle] 100k TC - Set
I'm looking for a set, that says me. One I can keep on forever and people can recognize it. I don't want any tribal or robotic (Although Robotic elements will be welcomed) or any of the normal styles.. Cartoon is ok. Throw some randomness into it... I don't want a set from any previous requests or auctions, I want you to make one for this request.

Edit: So I actually have an idea of what I want now. Anime head, with hair.. Cutest eyes possible.. The body, have it all cutesy and girlie as for the colors.. I honestly don't know. http://forum.toribash.com/tori_inven...?sid=&u=461837 That's my inventory, plus Dragon Relax and Magnetite Force in the activated.

For some ideas.. Here's a bit about me :O To try make it closer to my personality

I'm a girl, I like Pokemon, Music and I draw anime all day. I smoke pot and my clan is Velocity. A guitar is my best friend, and pink's my favourite color (Dragon D I love animals, cats the most.. And I'm very shy

I'll pay you 100k.. If it's better than what I expected I'll throw in a flame or two.

All attempts made will be greatly appreciated. Please don't be insulted if your attempt gets turned down as this will be my perma-set.

Lots of hearts, Zapachu<3
Last edited by Zapachu; Oct 15, 2009 at 06:28 PM.
NEW ACCOUNT: ZAPACHOO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I shall live up to your demands.

Check my mewto set if you like that style.
I shall put up a link any second as I am finishing that set right now.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Howdy there little lady.

Unique perma set?
Sounds like my kind of thing... Tell ya what, come on IRC and we'll idea bash.
I take some time to produce stuff, but its of some of the best quality i can assure you...
IE a photorealistic squirrel set (secretly under production)
&quot;Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork.&quot;
Hey. I made this set for snorlaxen about a year ago.

Do you want i make you something similar?
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
It's really plain, for me at least. I'm extremely picky lol. I'd be offering more if I had it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you prefer 128 or 256?

Aight Monobi is working on it, this might get interesting.
I'm an artist.
I'm not sure of the difference. Not skilled with all this graphics gibber gabber.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
128, default toribash size, basically less details, but sharper.
256, twice the size, more details, a bit unsharp.
I'm an artist.