Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
tb.exe - Application Error
I suddenly got this error message trying to run toribash
"The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000142). Click on OK to terminate the application." so I click and it closes.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled toribash with no luck, can anyone help in solving this problem please
That happens to me all the time too. It usually 2 or 3 tries and then it loads up for me. It's annoying, but I got over it.
Edit: Woohoo! 100th post!
This happens to me too. It's a pretty new computer on vista 64 bit. It's only happened on 3.8 for me though.
Could it be the fact that i'm running on a 64-bit operating system?
what are you guys running on?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Well TB 3.8 and vista had some problems together, especially the 64 bit version of Vista.

The bug list is kinda endless with this, I suggest getting 3.7 as wonderz said, or get another OS.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Im using windows XP,
the strange thing about it is that toribash was working before, the only suspect I have up to now in my computer is to have done the automatic updates windows does
Hmm that might be the problem.

Check your stderr.txt, if it prints something in it (located in your toribash directory).

If it does then paste it here.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Only thing it comes in it is this
"no such key sumo
no such key rpg
parse_mod_cmd no op found dismember 1
no such key sumo
no such key rpg
"