Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
+Please help Fullscreen is killing me
Ok well here the problem. I installed Toribash a few days ago. Great program, everything working fine, no glitches, no nothing. So, a few days later, I try and enhance my gaming experience by, wouldn't you know it, selecting fullscreen in the Options Tab. Thus began the trouble. The program instantly minimized, which I thought is normal, and then opened it up again, and, to my horror, the damn thing wouldn't "open". That is to say, the program loads, I can even hear that start-up fight sounds, but whenever I try to click on it from the blue bar, you know, down at the very bottom in Windows, where the Start button rests on the leftmost side, it opens, fills my monitor with blackness for about half a second, then minimizes, then repeats this about twice, then minimizes again. I have no way to access the program to deselect the fullscreen option.

I have already tried Task Manager, with the switch to's and the end task's but it doesn't work. So, I went for the ultimate approach. Delete all program files and reinstall completely. I reinstalled, and wouldn't you know it, it starts up again in fullscreen again. And by starts up, I mean utterly fails. I can't get the damn thing to work! So, as a last resort, I have posted here on the forums after checking to see that noone else had my problem. Please address this issue, and reply back soon, because I enjoy Toribash very much, and would like to resume playing ASAP. Thank you for your time, and if you can help, please post and reply and whatnot. I am at an utter loss here, folks!
Last edited by Fee; Oct 24, 2009 at 01:47 AM.
You need to go into the toribash folder and edit the default.cfg (using notepad or w/e), and write "0" to fullscreen instead of "1".

Also next time you try fullscreen, try setting the resolution to your PC's max resolution by tiping /re xxxx xxxx.
Then after that press ctrl+enter to toggle fullscreen/windowed mode.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

OK I will try this and see if it works. Thank you.

OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE THE BEST!!!! IT WORKS!!!

Posts merged, use the edit button in future. ~Fee
Last edited by Fee; Oct 24, 2009 at 01:47 AM.